You can easily just take your favorite boxed brownie mix and stir in chopped Mint OREOs, but I love to make this simple one-bowl brownie recipe whenever the brownie craving strikes.
I adapted the recipe slightly to account for the OREOs, but whether you bake the brownies from scratch or use a boxed mix, the combination of the mint and chocolate is delightful!
Mint OREO Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 90 seconds on high; stir until smooth.
- Wait about 5 minutes until mixture has cooled, then stir in eggs (don't want them to get cooked in the hot butter/chocolate mixture!).
- Stir in flour, sugar, vanilla, and baking soda.
- Mix in chopped OREOs.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan.
- Bake 18-22 minutes.