Easy One-Bowl Double Chocolate Chip Brownies (recipe credit Very Best Baking)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a 13x9-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt 1 cup chocolate chips and butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 90 seconds on high; stir until smooth.
- Wait about 5 minutes until mixture has cooled, then stir in eggs (don't want them to get cooked in the hot butter/chocolate mixture!).
- Stir in flour, sugar, vanilla, and baking soda.
- Mix in remaining chocolate chips and nuts.
- Spread mixture in prepared pan.
- Bake 18-22 minutes.