For a recent breakfast-for-dinner, I made an easy Breakfast Casserole.
You can use whatever veggies, meats, and cheeses you have on hand. It's a great way to use up leftovers, and get your kids to eat veggies!
Breakfast Casserole Recipe
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups of spinach (chop the spinach if you want smaller bites of spinach with each forkful)
- 1/2 c cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c turkey, sliced
- 8 eggs
- 2 T milk
- Salt and pepper to season
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix together eggs and milk in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in tomatoes, spinach, cheese, and turkey.
- Pour egg mixture into 9x9 pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.