When I made these Ham & Cheese Baked Sliders, I had an extra pack of a dozen rolls, so I decided to make Pizza Sliders.
It's a fun alternative to regular pizza!
- 1 12-count pkg sweet dinner rolls, halved lengthwise
- 1 1/2 c pizza or marinara sauce
- 1 6 oz pkg pepperoni
- 2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c butter, melted
- 2 T grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 T Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place bottom half of dinner rolls onto a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Top rolls with sauce, pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese.
- Place top half of dinner rolls on cheese.
- Combine melted butter, Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning in a small bowl.
- Brush butter mixture onto top of rolls.
- Bake for approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Brush with any remaining butter topping.