The latest recipe I tried is the Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe on the Betty Crocker website.
My middle son helped me make these cookies, and they turned out very delicious. They were crispy on the outside, and chewy on the inside (I like chewy vs crispy).
Although I wouldn't say this recipe is "the one," the cookies were still super yummy, and will definitely be one I try again in the future.
Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 c sugar
- 3/4 c packed brown sugar
- 1 c butter, softened
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 egg
- 2 1/4 c flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 2 c chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine sugars, butter, vanilla and egg in large bowl.
- Stir in flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Let sit on baking sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cook.
You can find the original recipe here on the Betty Crocker website.