I made a few tweaks to the recipe - I didn't have unbleached all-purpose flour, so I just used "regular" flour. I also used rice milk instead of regular milk, and I topped the batter with granola for some added crunch.
Honey Oat Muffins
- 1 c flour
- 1 c rolled oats
- 1 T baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c olive oil
- 3/4 c milk (I used rice)
- 1/3 c honey
- 1/4 c granola (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the egg, olive oil, milk, and honey.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
- Pour batter into lined-muffin cups until about 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle each muffin cup with granola (optional).
- Bake for 15-18 minutes.
You can view the original recipe here.