|Ohana Suite - The `Ohana Suite has ample room for families|
- The `Ohana Suite - great for large families, with 2 double beds, a Murphy bed, and a day bed.
- Fantastic pools - including a lazy river, slide, and waterfall, families can easily spend the entire day at the pool.
- Cultural activities - kids and their parents can participate in fun activities, such as taro pounding, ukulele lessons, and coconut husking.
- Games - kids can challenge mom and dad to game of cornhole or 4-in-a-row, or create amazing structures with blocks on the Anuenue lawn.
- Black Rock Beach - kids can frolic in the waves while parents supervise them (and relax) from the warm sand.
- Beachside S'mores - what a fun (and delicious!) way to end an evening at the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa - roasting marshmallows by the beach to create yummy s'mores!
- Dining - keiki menus are available at various dining establishments, and SPG members can opt for the SPG Kid Pass ($20 day/child) - an all-inclusive dining program for children ages 4 to 12 years old (read more here).
- Maui Ocean Center's Hawaiian Marine Life Hale - families can learn all about sea creatures in exhibits by the pool.
- Complimentary resort shuttle - Guests can take advantage of the complimentary resort shuttle, which makes stops at different malls, and where families can find more dining and shopping options.
- Professional Resort Photo Shoot - included with the daily resort fee, families get access to a professional photographer to capture the perfect family photo, and a keepsake 4x8 photo can be taken home.
|Black Rock Beach|