It turned out so yummy! Next time I'll need to double the recipe!
Cheesecake with Brittle Crust and Topping
- 1 1/2 c Brownie Mac Brittle, crushed
- 4 T butter
- 2 8oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c sugar
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1 c Coconut Tree Brittle crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix together the Brownie Mac Brittle and butter; spread evenly on bottom of lined 9x9 pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Mix together the cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
- Pour over crust.
- Sprinkle Coconut Tree Brittle crumbs on top of cheesecake layer.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until set.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting into squares.