Marbled Chocolate Treats (recipe adapted from Kraft Foods):
- 12 rectangles graham crackers
- 3 c chocolate chips
- 1/2 c creamy peanut butter
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Arrange crackers on baking sheet.
- Microwave chocolate chips on high for 90 seconds.
- Pour over graham crackers; spread with spatula to cover completely.
- Microwave peanut butter on high for 45 seconds.
- Drop peanut butter by spoonfuls onto chocolate.
- Pull a knife back and forth through peanut butter to create a swirl effect.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Break into squares/pieces.